Bafal, kalanki, Kathmandu , Kathmandu
To contribute to nation-building through human resource development.
To provide management education of global standard and develop leaders equipped with the values required for the global economy
Rising Star College of Management adopts the most innovative teaching methodology which maximizes students learning potentials. Our methodology is different from that of other educational institutes. Though theoretical inputs are essential to any business management program we do not give it undue emphasis as others do. Our stress is on the overall development of the individual. We believe that the old concepts of management are no more relevant in the current scenario because the technological changes and innovations are fast transforming the very basis of the concept of management. Today, what one will need is the skill to manage people. How effective one is in goals set for oneself, decides one's success as a manager. The syllabus is reviewed and analyzed periodically to be in sync with the latest developments.
• CA Orientation Classes
• Mock Banking & Insurance Trainings.
• General Management and Entrepreneurial Skill Training.
• Well-furnished & Spacious classrooms.
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
• Various scholarships and awards.
• Recent teaching methodology with the use of multimedia projectors.
• Transportation facilities covering major parts of the city.
• A Complete digital college
• Computer labs with unlimited internet access.
• Well-paved Basketball ground
• Frequent education excursion
• Hygienic cafeteria at a reasonable fee.
Our Video Gallery
Located at ........... near ......., our College is served by regular & quick public transport – buses, micro-vans, and tempos.
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.