Kathmandu Don Bosco College is the strategic partnership of Little Angels' College of Higher Studies (LACHS), Xavier Academy College of Graduate Studies (XACGS) and Kathmandu Don Bosco College. With a vision of becoming a leading institution and quality provider of education and research endeavors in the field of business management, Kathmandu Don Bosco College launched its undergraduate programs in 2000.
After a decade long experience, it offered the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program in 2010. The group runs Kanjiroa National Higher Secondary School at Koteshwor and Kathmandu Pragya Kunja School at Baneshwor which are one of the most sought schools in Kathmandu for the school education. Don Bosco, located at Koteshwor and now located in XA premises Lazimpat, has been successfully conducting BBA, MBA and EMBA programs.
Kathmandu Don Bosco lives by its motto "To Create Future Leaders with Imagination, Inspiration, Illumination and Insight."
To contribute to human resources development in the field of business and management by imparting the best business education and practices, there by contributing to enhancing overall management education of the country.
To offer the students an educational environment that enhances their minds and molds their personalities in a caring environment so that they become thoughtful, critical, innovative and responsible global citizens competent enough to make heir career in changing global business landscape.
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
a) Foundation Courses 18 credit hours
The following six courses of three credit hours each have been included for this purpose.
|Apply Now Download Brochure|
Our Video Gallery
The College is located at Lazimpat near Hotel Radisson. There are various local conveyances that lead to the college area. The college also offers bus service on a need basis.
Sem-1 15 credit hours
1. FO-111: Business Mathematics
2. FO-112: English
3. FO-113: Business Economics
4. MGT-114: Financial Accounting-I
5. MGT-115: Principles of Management
Sem-2 15 credit hours
6. FO -121: Business Communications
7. FO -122: Macro Economic Analysis and Policy
8. FO -123: Business Statistics
9. MGT-124: Principles of Marketing
10. MGT-125: Financial Accounting-II
Sem-3 15 credit hours
12. MGT-132: Business Finance
13. MGT-133: Database Management System
14. MGT-134: Marketing Management
15. MGT-135: Business Environment of Nepal
Sem-4 15 credit hours
16. MGT-141: Business Law
17. MGT-142: Financial Management
18. MGT-143: Taxation and Auditing
19. MGT-144: Human Resource Management
20. MGT-145: Quantitative Techniques for Business
Sem-5 15 credit hours
21. MGT-151: Research Methodology and Report Writing
22. MGT-152: Production and Operations Management
23. MGT-153: Banking and Insurance
24. MGT-154: Project Management
25. MGT-155: Organizational Behavior
Sem-6 15 credit hours
26. MGT-161: Management Information System (MIS)
27. MGT-162: Public Finance
28. MGT-163: Total Quality Management
29. MGT-164: Tourism Management
30. MGT-165: Entrepreneurship Development
Sem-7 15 credit hours
31. MGT-171: Supply Chain Management (2 Cr)
32. MGT-172: E-commerce (2 Cr.)
33. MGT- 173: Internship (5 Cr.)
34. XXX-171: Specialization-1
35. XXX-172: Specialization-2
Sem-8 15 credit hours
36. CAP-181: International Business
37. CAP-182: Strategic management
38. XXX-183: Specialization-3
39. XXX-184: Specialization-4
40. XXX-185 OR XXX-186: Specialization-5
All admissions before the HSEB result are given on a provisional basis.Counseling is either over the phone or through a physical meet. Prospective students are counseled on the basis of their needs and interest. Any student can visit the college website or social media links to find admission details.
The college website has an inquiry form. Upon filling and submitting the form, the college will follow up to further the process. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
This year the college is offering a Pandemic Scholarship amount up to 20 Lakhs. Our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis. Covid-19 Pandemic has badly impacted our lives, both socially and economically. To bridge the gap between the scholars and academic excellence, KDBC has announced KDBC Pandemic Scholarship for BBA students. For this you can simply go to our facebook page and fill in the link.
The scholarship is provided to needy, diligent, academically strong students, and also to those who come from a humble background.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions. The college has been conducting Panel Discussions on various topics in management. Experts from various fields participate to help the students understand the minuscules and meticulousness of business management and entrepreneurship. Other activities are Industrial tours, orientations, inductions, fests, musical fairs, etc.
Sports Week is an annual occasion recorded in the College's calendar. The college premises has a basketball court, table tennis corner, and other sports facilities. Students can also enjoy various Indoor Activities as well. Sports is considered as important as all curricular activities.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We also have a virtual library for easy accessibility. The library has been in operation even during a difficult time like the pandemic. KDBC has always believed in guest lectures, seminars, training, and workshops. Our students are fortunate to hear and learn from experts from different fields.