ED-MARK Academy, established in 1999 A.D. and college established in 2007 A.D. by a group of highly experienced and dedicated entire team of academician is a pioneer educational institution in Nepal. Affiliated with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and Tribhuvan University (TU), it is motivated with a sole objective to provide the best academic results in Science, Management, Humanities and Law in Higher Secondary Level and Managemnet, Humanities, BASW, BCA at Graduate Level. It also offers excellent value for money and its courses that one would realize why the ‘ED-MARK' Experience has been proved so popular with thousands of students all the way through the nation. We have the excellent teaching and learning facilities one would expert. We serve up Instruction and support form highly qualified and experienced faculty members. Teaching aided by audio-visual, and group discussions Extensive library with access to the wide ranges of text books, reference books, periodicals, and magazines. Wide ranges of courses tailored to individual’s choice. Counseling on medical, engineering and management study opportunities in Nepal and abroad. Professional career advice and support. Adequate umber of laboratories for respective subjects Orientation to basis computer skills.
We Serve up
- Instruction and support form highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Teaching aided by audio-visual, and group discussions.
- Extensive library with access to the wide ranges of text books, reference books, periodicals, and magazines.
- Wide ranges of courses tailored to individual's choice.
- Counseling on medical, engineering and management study opportunities in Nepal and abroad.
- Professional career advice and support.
- Adequate number of laboratories for respective subjects.
- Orientation on the basis computer skills.
To provide Quality Education for Leadership Through Care, Share & Grow Together.
To become a World-Class college devoted to bringing knowledge and technology to the service of mankind.
- To develop graduates in the areas of Science, Management, Humanities and Law.
- To provide quality education using modern student-centered teaching methods and techniques.
- To focus all round development of Students Both with CA and ECA.
- To produce physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally healthy citizen of the world.
- To Produce Self-Motivated entreprenen is with innovative and feasible ideas.
- To transform students as life-long learners through diversified assessment system.
- To foster research-based educational as intergral part of institutional framewor.
To attain the goal, we train our faculty heads and members to disseminate quality education. We council the students regularly so that they are updated and refreshed. We have adopted the best forms of technology to let students where the world is leading. We have forwarded the idea to make the students responsible as social beings involving them in different social fields and activities.
Model Questions For Entrance
|Course||Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
Tribhuvan University is planning to launch Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) program from the academic year 2072/73. The BCA program of TU will be of 4 years. It will be run under the faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Earlier Tribhuvan University, office of the Vice Chancellor, directorate of Planning has called for affiliation for 4 years BCA program. Ed-mark is one of them which will get affiliation for BCA.
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course||Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
The objectives of the BBS programme at the FOM (Faculty of Management) of Tribhuvan Uninversity are to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. The programme is based on the principles that graduates will spend a major portion of their life in a constantly changing environment. There for the student should have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality-based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations.
Upon graduation, a student should be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government. The graduate should also have a variety of career opportunity in different sector of business including entrepreneurship and create much needed jobs for others.
The BBS programme specially attempt to:
For Syllabus :
Meet Our Team
(Founder Chairperson, 9851076423 ,Science, Management, Humanities and Law )
Our Video Gallery
- You can reach ED-MARK using the public vehicles departing from different points of the city. The Ring-Road public vehicles give you good service to you.
For +2 students we offer:
- Science: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Maths)
- Management: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science, Business Studies, Business Maths and Hotel Management)
- Humanities: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Rural Development, Sociology, Major English and Mass Communication)
- Law: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Jurisprudence & Legal Theories, Procedural Law and Constitutional Law)
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
- ED-MARK offers various co-curricular activities like Personality Development Program (PDP), Career Counselling and workshop & pre-CMAT preparation classes.
- Sports Club: (Football, Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, etc.)
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.
- Well experienced and qualified faculty members
- State-of-Art infrastructure
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities through student-clubs
- Leadership opportunity through Personality Development Program
Easily accessible from all major points of the city
- Normally, the total number of students in a classroom (per section) is 40.
- Yes, it is a co-educational institution.
- ED-MARK offers Science, Management, Humanities and Law in +2 level. BA, BASW, BCA & BBS (TU affiliate) are our Bachelor programs.
- ED-MARK Academy is affiliated to National Education Board (NEB), Nepal.